Friday, June 26, 2009

Waking up to the sun and Waking up to reality.

FOr real ?


The last 2 days, something unbelievable has happened.

a murder,
Micheal Jackson dead.
my sisters death anniversary.
its like death everywhere.

shoot...


woah no pun intended.

its the strangest thing in the world what you wake up not knowing what you will when you go to bed.


no one wakes up thinking they wont be going back to sleep that night.


weirdd.

and you cant live everyday like it was your last, because if you dont die.
your screwed.

ohh yeah i ditched school to go to las vegas, i was sposed to be dead by now ?

so i guess just live in a way that you'd be happy with your life if you died tomorrow.


on the bright side of things, the love of my live

mitchel davis

is single.

2 comments:

  1. Very deep thoughts, Miss Britanee! What day was the anniversary of your sister's death? I went to her funeral BTW..... It was very nicely done. I was prego with Lily at the time and I remember helping at the luncheon too!
    I am so sorry for not remembering the date or I would have said something to you about it or maybe it was better to not have said anything at all depending on how you handle things.
    I am glad you are doing a blog. Continue to write because I will read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah its all good, wow weird, i dont remember you ! hahah but we hadnt met yet, i love hearing that ive brushed into people i know now in the past, im pretty sure it was the 27th of june.
    but i never remember it.
    well thank you for saying it was nicely done, yeii it was a prety crazzy blog, dont feel bad about not remembering i hardly do, so its all good !

    ReplyDelete