Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dreams and Daytime

So last night, more like 10 minuets ago, i had the weirdest dream.
it consisted of drowning,suffocating,a really cute boyfriend I've never seen,coach wheeler ?to clear the confusion ,coach was not the boyfriend,and me seducing Cody hunt to find out how to get out of this vortex ?

so to say the least , it was weird.

just wrote in to say that.

Today, i woke up and went to my sister in laws, sisters house and we swam
supper fun
but im not used to chlorine pools and my eyes are doing that fuzzy thing !!!

ugh annoying.
anyhow.
then me and rachel turned in more applications for jobs,and also cinimark called to set up an interview,.
wooop wooop.

thats all for now.

good night.

wait , what.
i meant bye
off to eat tuna cassoral
maybe hang out woth brendan or jen or brendan and jen
in addition to rachel who im already with.
say hi rachel
"hi everyone"



that was rachel.

goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment