Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday Nights and Drive-ins

Today, i didn't wake up until 1.
so that was cool, thanks to my blogging until 4.
anyways, i woke up went to a dermatologist apt. and he told me that soda and milk are what causes most acne.
Im gonna be a pizza face my whole life.
And he told me Im cashing out my pancreas.
I'll just get a loan.
he's really awesome though, i like him.

then i went job hunting with Rachel and Allie
Ive applied at :
cinimark
Joanns
clairs
tillys
AS YOU WISH
paradise bakery
buckle
target
jc penny
mo jo yo go
anchor blue

so we'll see if anything comes of that.

job hunt, successful.
id say i caught me a buck.
HAH
no pun intended.

i meant like...when you hunt and kill a deer, like a buck..

but then its mon.....ok whatever.

then i went swimming and played some baby submarine (see deffinitions.)

then i went to sonic, yum.
but my pancreas feels a little lighter....
then i went to get gas in the truck hahaah

i was FAREAK dancing and Allie taps me and tells me these 2 guys are staring at me.
he was laughing so hard he was keeled over.
so i looked at him and nodded.
it was the best.


new skill i can officialy type wiothout looking at the keys !!!

(that portion done while looking SOLELY at the screen.


but on the down side charlie but Rachel and now we're killing her.
but i guess my family is notorious for that.
shoot we might as well have our own parking space at the euthanizer


Reminder: get name plate for parking space in vets parking lot.

I wrapped up my day with some good youtube time.
watching some verry cool stuff.

man plays trombone on agt

nuttin but strings

quest crew.

good stuff.
good night.











No comments:

Post a Comment